Monday, September 8, 2014

"Cork It"

As most of you know we recently spent a week out West at my Daughters house. 

During the week we had a chance to do a little work around the house and spend quality time with her family.  Treated like gold the entire visit but most memorable was a visit by several of her best friends.  It was the first time we had met most of them, and I can't tell you how impressed we were of her circle of friends.  In a single word I could only say AWESOME.  No wonder she always tells us how very Special they are.

I now have to tell you about a special performance one of the ladies gave to the entire family, plus all the ladies in attendance.  It was an unforgettable, very professionally done, off Broadway play.  The play is titled "Cork It" and was performed in a packed kitchen area, with no props necessary.  My only regret was not having my camera ready as she performed to an audience who were bent over laughing at this hilarious young lady.  Nobody, and I repeat nobody, could have done this play better.  When done, she received a standing ovation from everyone there.  I heard many of the ladies talking as they were leaving the kitchen area about how excited they were to practice some of the techniques covered during the performance.

Can't hardly wait to see when she will be performing again as it would be well worth the 899 mile trip.

And to the wonderful ladies who visited during our stay....Thanks, you always circle the wagons when anyone in the group is facing difficult times.  Now that is true FRIENDS.  My Daughter is so lucky to be part of this amazing group.

Later,

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment