Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Families Identified

Some of you have already seen my first attempt at blogging, explaining that I'm new at this and some of the rules blogger's use as they do their post.

Before I get cranked up with my first real blog I will give you the fake names of all my family members.  They actually have never seen their fake names so I am going to let them guess "who is who" in the family.   Can't wait to see if they can guess all the real names associated with the fake names.   Check them out:

G-Pa
G-Mer

Fingers
Chef
Ace
G-Raf
Queen

Writer
Runner
Sparky
Batter

Chew
Lifeguard
Kicker
Bean

So now that the players have new names I will start downloading pictures and getting busy on Family Tales Blogs.  Hope to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. I think that I have figured them out. It took me a few to figure out "Runner". Heaven knows "running" is not associated with many of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if these are correct..... runner (hubby), sparky (Harry), writer (Mom of Harry and CHip), batter( CHip), gmer, gpa, queen ( e b ),chef ( father of Queen)
    Fingers (mother of queen) Ace ( son of fingers who does CAD) G raf (brother of ace) Lifeguard (mom of bean) CHew (father of bean) Kicker( brother of bean)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I am trying my best to be patient. I don't know if you are watching sports or what but once you start a blog you have a responsibility to your anxiously awaiting readers. Yeah, I know I am not writing but I did throw out some crap early.
    Loved everything so far. Photos can be lightened up in your photo editing in picasa or I guess the one you are using for albums. I know it's a lot to learn. I will keep checking it daily so you will get your hits and earnings. LOL

    ReplyDelete